By Ed Stoddard JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) – South Africa’s National Union of Mineworkers said it would seek pay rises of up to 60 percent from gold and coal producers, raising the prospect of fresh strikes as firms battle higher costs and falling prices in an already heated labour climate. Africa’s biggest economy is hoping to avoid [...]Read More...
- Hedge Fund Manager Apologizes For Comments On Female Traders
- Brett Favre’s inappropriate text message case settled
- Wis. farmers, firefighters work together on digital maps warning first responders of dangers
- Battered Jersey Shore Pins Recovery Hopes On Summer Season
- Horror Film Takes Cues From Roman Catholic Church