By Alexandria Sage CANNES (Reuters) – A film about baby-switching by Japan's Kore-eda Hirokazu that ponders nature versus nurture premiered at the Cannes film festival on Saturday, joining an Iranian challenger as contenders for the top prize. "Soshite Chichi Ni Naru" ("Like Father, Like Son") is one of two Japanese films out of the international [...]Read More...
- Army general suspended over adultery allegations
- Roger Goodell says draft may leave NYC
- Vertical ‘Pinkhouses:’ The Future Of Urban Farming?
- St. Louis Fed’s Bullard Discusses Monetary Policy Options in a Low…
- ‘The Hangover Part III’ review: Thank god for peculiar, perverse – and outrageously funny – Galifianakis