BOSTON (Reuters) – The body of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev has been entombed and is no longer in the city of Worcester, Massachusetts, where it had been held at a funeral home, the Worcester Police Department said on Thursday. The police did not disclose where the body had been moved. The 26-year-old ethnic [...]Read More...
- France Killings: Briton Held Over Kids’ Deaths
- Jets RB Goodson Arrested on Gun, Drug Charges
- Comet ISON: How to See Potential ‘Comet of the Century’ Online Today
- Exclusive – South Africa’s NUM seeks 15-60 percent wage rises from gold, coal producers
- Down-on-luck singer steals show in Coen brothers Cannes film