Mitt Romney heads overseas, President Obama jets to Nevada, Oregon, California, and New Orleans, a new NBC poll, the Olympics kick off, and the NBC softball team goes for an unprecedented fifth straight DC media league softball championship. (NBC News)
- Army general suspended over adultery allegations
- Roger Goodell says draft may leave NYC
- Vertical ‘Pinkhouses:’ The Future Of Urban Farming?
- St. Louis Fed’s Bullard Discusses Monetary Policy Options in a Low…
- ‘The Hangover Part III’ review: Thank god for peculiar, perverse – and outrageously funny – Galifianakis