Barack Obama was the first presidential candidate to raise more than $ 100 million in a month and in 2008 was the first to forgo public money for his campaign. Now, he faces the very real threat of being the first president to be outspent by a challenger.
- Former Giants punter Dave Jennings dies at 61 (Yahoo! Sports)
- Sexual Images Sway Conservative Guys Toward Risk
- Australia, Korea lead Asian stock fall after Fed
- Cross Cuts: The Hard Work in ‘Before Midnight,’ Amour’ and Other Films and Shows
- Slim Whitman, a country singer, had a distinctive high-pitched yodel