President Barack Obama is keeping up a drumbeat of skepticism over Mitt Romney's insistence — displayed in a blitz of TV interviews — that he stepped down from his private equity firm years earlier than federal records indicate.
- Australia, Korea lead Asian stock fall after Fed
- Cross Cuts: The Hard Work in ‘Before Midnight,’ Amour’ and Other Films and Shows
- Slim Whitman, a country singer, had a distinctive high-pitched yodel
- Obama job approval unchanged, views of economy improve
- Shoalts: Coyotes’ time in the desert grows short