NEW YORK (TheWrap.com) – As film slates shrink and DVD sales decline, Hollywood talent agencies have increased their investment in digital and social ventures to make up for falling profits from shrinking star salaries. In the last two months alone, three major developments have accelerated the pace. To begin, the CAA-backed mobile gaming company, Moonshark, launched its first game. Second, WME made a seven-figure investment in the social video company, Chill. Also, UTA added social media superstar FourSquare to its client roster. …
Movies News Headlines – Yahoo! News
- Army general suspended over adultery allegations
- Roger Goodell says draft may leave NYC
- Vertical ‘Pinkhouses:’ The Future Of Urban Farming?
- St. Louis Fed’s Bullard Discusses Monetary Policy Options in a Low…
- ‘The Hangover Part III’ review: Thank god for peculiar, perverse – and outrageously funny – Galifianakis