In this recap of Hank Williams’ final days, the famed country singer (Henry Thomas) is mysteriously sidelined from the main plot in favor of his young chauffeur (Jesse James). Critic Andrew Lapin says the film features some subtle writing, but makes a poor introduction to its nominal subject.
- ‘We’ll Keep Running’: Thousands Complete Final Mile Of Boston Marathon
- Chiefs offseason report: Andy Reid, Alex Smith may provide quick turnaround
- Slow Earthquakes: Slippery Clays at Fault
- Mortgage Branch Opportunities Website in Process of Development by…
- Movie Review: ‘We Steal Secrets,’ a Documentary on WikiLeaks